Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh, wow, I have been terrible at writing. Let's chalk it up to holidays and the fact that we are insanely busy. Insanely busy for us, anyway. For anyone else, it would probably be boring, nothing to do, but this is as busy as we've ever been in our marriage. We are both just exhausted. It's November 28, and my house is still not completely decorated for Christmas. I am ashamed to say that. :D

I'd love to say I'll be better, but since Christmas is less than four weeks away (I honestly cannot even process that), I probably won't for awhile. Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I just wrote a long comment and I think it got lost! Well, if you get two comments from me, I apologize. I'll try to rewrite :-)

    I clicked over here from the prayforian blog and just spent some time reading your words- Krystal, thank you so much for sharing your heart and what our Jesus has been teaching you. I was so encouraged by your stories of trying to learn peace and contentment when you're in the midst of situations that just aren't what you want. That's something God's been teaching me a lot about too, and He spoke to me through your words, for sure.
    Looking forward to following along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE when blogger eats my comments. Drives.me.CRAZY!

    Thanks for coming over! My desire is, above all else, for my life to glorify God. I've been selfish and stubborn in the years since my diagnosis, but I believe that God allows us to experience things so that we might share what we've learned with others. If I have to walk in these shoes, and I do until He heals me or takes me home, then I'm going to try to honor Jesus by wearing them. I fail. A lot. Pretty much daily. He understands, though, and He knows my heart. I'm so thankful for grace!

    Thank you for your kind words. As you can see, I've been neglectful (my house has gotten about as much attention as the blog...haha), but this is a busy season. I love Christmas so much for so many reasons, and I am trying to be purposeful in capturing that joy and not get caught up in the busy. I may not get over here often in the next few weeks, but I hope you'll hang around and see what happens. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete